Assembly, Maintenance/Mechanic & Field Technician (Multi-skilled)
Key Responsibilities (*Veteran Friendly & *Relocation Probable)
- Install and/or troubleshoot Jennerjahn converting machines;
- Perform preventative maintenance on Jennerjahn machines;
- Apply knowledge of electrical circuits, mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, programming and testing equipment to complete work assignments;
- Use technical manuals, schematic diagrams, and installation instructions to determine tasks to be performed;
- Troubleshoot, locate, and replace faulty equipment using diagnostics and test equipment;
- Advise and train customer operators and maintenance personnel in use of Jennerjahn equipment;
- Complete documentation.
Key Requirements and Experience
- 3-5 years of related experience in assembly, installation, and servicing automated equipment;
- Experience with Allen Bradley RSLogix 500, and 5000 software strongly preferred;
- Basic knowledge of industrial electricity–including basic principles of electrical circuits to the component level;
- Demonstrated skills in mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and controls programming troubleshooting;
- Able to read, understand and analyze machine drawings, models, and electrical schematics;
- Experience with using different types of pneumatic and electrical hand tools;
- Able to use standard computer programs for work processing including Microsoft Office products;
- Able to stand or walk for the majority of the day and able to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis and up to 75 pounds with assistance;
- Must possess a valid driver’s license (current U.S. passport a plus);
- Must be able to travel 50-85% of the time on short notice to install and/or service Jennerjahn equipment at customer facility locations, usually 2 weeks at a time;
- Bilingual in Spanish & English a plus!
- Personal attributes required include attention to detail, desire to learn, self-motivated, good problem-solving skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team for customer service environments.
Jennerjahn Machine, is your source for fully automatic slitting, rewinding, packaging and custom machinery.
Jennerjahn Machine is a global leader in the converting industry and continues in its commitment in providing the most efficient solutions for the changing needs of their customers.
Jennerjahn Machine equipment is not only located in 33 of 50 States in the USA, but also in Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Costa Rica, Australia, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Lebanon, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Serbia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom.
Design, build, and integrate. For over 40 years, we have serviced the world’s most advanced converting machinery. We specialize in automated packaging solutions that include: robotics, palletizing/de-palletizing, core plugging, bagging, sleeve-wrapping, roll handling, case loading, bar-coding/labeling and more.
We also manufacture standard and custom slitting and rewinding equipment.
Innovative staff. We provide hundreds of efficient, cost effective converting solutions to address a variety of unique and complex applications worldwide daily.
Take the next step in becoming a part of a team that “makes machines companies use to serve the world,” and apply.
$75,000 – $120,000 per year
Posting Date: 2/2/2021
Contact or send resume to:
Administrative Assistant to Customer Service
901 Massachusetts Avenue
Matthews, IN 46957
765.998.2733 ext 249