Assembly & Field Service Technician
Excellent Pay & Benefits Package
Travel Premium: Base wage plus an additional $5.65/hour
Set up, check out, install, and troubleshoot converting and related equipment.
Apply knowledge of electrical circuits, mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, programming and testing equipment to complete work assignments.
Use technical manuals, schematic diagrams, and installation instructions to determine tasks to be performed.
Troubleshoot, locate and replace faulty equipment using diagnostics and test equipment.
Advise and train the customer in the operation and maintenance of Jennerjahn equipment.
Complete documentation pertaining to changes and improvements.
- Five or more years of related experience in assembling, installing, and servicing automated equipment a plus.
- Experience with Allen Bradley RSLogix 500, and 5000 software strongly preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and current U.S. passport
- Must be able to travel 60-80% of the time on short notice to install and/or service Jennerjahn equipment at customer facility locations.
- Experience with using different types of pneumatic and electrical hand tools.
- Basic knowledge of electricity, including basic principles of electrical circuits down to the component level.
- Demonstrated mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and controls programming troubleshooting skills.
- Able to read, understand and analyze machine drawings, models, and electrical schematics.
- Personal attributes required include attention to detail, desire to learn, self-motivated, good problem solving skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team and customer service environments.
- Able to use standard computer programs for work processing including Microsoft Office products.
- Able to stand or walk for the majority of the day and able to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis and up to 75 pounds with assistance.
- Bilingual in Spanish & English a plus.
Candidates who are interested in this full-time position, please contact Dale Winger, Director of Customer Service at 765-998-2733. You can also send an email and attach your resume to email@example.com
Jennerjahn Machine, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates who are offered a position with the company must pass a background check and drug test before starting employment.